ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free - Kaulana Pets
ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free - Kaulana Pets
ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free - Kaulana Pets
ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free - Kaulana Pets
ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free - Kaulana Pets


ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free

Regular price $69.99 On Sale

Brand: Orijen

Color: Grey

Features:

  • Protein-rich, low-carb cat food supports lean muscle mass to promote peak body conditioning
  • Dry cat food offers a unique blend of soluble fibers, plus 44% protein from lean meats and 16% carbohydrates
  • Offers a rich diversity of fresh and raw meats; 85% meat inclusions, 15% veggies & fruits, 0% grain, tapioca, or plant protein concentrates
  • WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone supply virtually every nutrient your cat needs
  • Biologically Appropriate foods made in the USA in our own kitchen. Our Customer Care team would love to hear from you at 877-939-0006 or customercare@championpetfoods.com

Publisher: Champion Petfoods

Release Date: 2019-03-01

Warranty: Not Applicable

Details:

Help your cat thrive and maintain a healthy weight with ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Fit & Trim Cat Food. Optimized to limit calories and support lean muscle mass, this premium cat food features protein sourced from free-run poultry, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs, plus a unique blend of fiber from pumpkin, apples, and squash. Whole animal proteins make up 85% of the ingredients list, with the remaining 15% coming from vegetables, fruits, and botanicals. ORIJEN Fit & Trim dry cat food has no grains or plant protein concentrates, and is specifically designed to promote peak physical conditioning in all adult cats.

ORIJEN pet food strives to give your cat the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this premium grain-free cat food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we trust and delivered directly to our kitchen. ORIJEN dry cat food also follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature. It contains appropriate ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, with none of the grain, tapioca, or plant protein concentrates that typify conventional cat food. The result is a protein-rich, carb-limited cat food that’s loaded with a variety of fresh meats to keep your cat companion happy, healthy, and thriving.

UPC: 064992204136

EAN: 7426876779612

Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 12.0 x 6.3 inches

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program